miércoles, 4 de julio de 2018

Academic term


This academic year has been quite interesting. . Finally, I'm taking the last courses of the dentistry program. I'm very happy about it. I've worked so hard to reach this moment. But, at the same time,   I started this year feeling very afraid because I had high expectation of myself. The courses are 100% clinical time. It is almost like been working already.
With the time, and after a lot of studying, I've become more secure with myself. More frequently I feel prepared, and that makes me feel very good.
Another aspect that I'm working on is stress control. I'm a very anxious person, but I've been able to control my negative thoughts and make times to chill and enjoy. It is real achievement for me.
When I started this English course, I wanted to improve my speaking and writing skills. I hadn't practiced since 2010, when I finished school. I thought that resume my English learning would be very hard, but I took the chance. At the beginning, I doubted about every single word I said and wrote. Now I can say more complex sentences and without trembling. I have a lot to learn yet and I need more practice, but I feel more comfortable now with the language. I think I accomplished my goals
I’m really happy to have taken this course.

2 comentarios:

  1. I hope you have an incredible year and that your professional career will fill you up completely!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I believe that the most important thing in every career is to be secure of yourself, because that will make you great in anything you wanted! I bet you're going to be a great dentist jiji, I wish you the best in the future.

    ResponderBorrar