miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2018

Photograph

Hello, this time I have to tell you what is the story behind a photo. It was a difficult task for me because I have a lot of meaningful photos and I didn´t know wich one to choose. I reviewed my old facebook photos and I found this:


My uncle, Fernando, and I dancing Tango.
This photo was taken at the Municipal Theatre of Calama in 2009 . My grandfathers began a Tango Club in Calama, they became dancing teachers and my whole family learnt to dance tango or helped with organization of the club. They taught me to dance when I was around 5 years old and I'm still loving it.  Every year (1997-2009) was celebrated a festival  named "Tango en el Desierto" where dancers from Chile, Argentina and Uruguay participated. That festival was very special for me because there I knew wonderful people and dancers who taught me so much. Those were marvelous moments in my natal city, with family and friend, doing what I love.
 It was celebrated always in November, so I had to miss school classes and travel. I prepared myself months earlier practicing, studying and doing exams before the travel. It was very exciting await for November each year, scape for the  daily life and became quasi dancer for few days. 

6 comentarios:

  1. I love so much tango music <3 But is so hard to dance!!! At least for me hehe. I've always thought that only talented people can dance it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love all types of dances extravagant. I find that you must have a lot of coordination and physical strength to carry them out. This is a story worthy of counting.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The tango is a beautiful dance!!!
    And it's very difficult to meet people who dance

    ResponderBorrar

  4. What fun to dance tango, I've always wanted to learn, it seems like a very interesting dance!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Tango is one of my favorite dances! my uncle knows how to dance and I always love to see him dance.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. The Tango is the most beautiful dance. it´s wonderful that a whole family makes such a beautiful art. Congratulations!

    ResponderBorrar