miércoles, 11 de abril de 2018

My Autobiography

I was born in Calama, on September's 11th, 1992 - quite a unique date. I am de first child of a young couple. At that time my parents were studying at university so my grandmother took care of me until I was 3 years old. Even now we have a very close relationship. Then, my parents and I moved to Santiago for better job opportunities. When I was 7 years  old, my sister Aixa was born. Now I have a very good relationship with her, but it wasn't like that at the beginning. She was such a wicked child making a mess everywhere she went to - that was very fun too-. Now she is studying (pre- universitario) and figuring out what she wants do with her life.

I carried out both my primary and secondary studies in a school called Shirayuri in La Florida, It no longer exists. I participated in all the activities that I could find and there I met my boyfriend, Cesar. We started dating when we were in 3rd grade at secondary school. I finished high school in 2010 and immediately entered the dentistry program at U. Chile, I am studying it since then.

In my free time I do a lot of things: I like cooking- I am a vegetarian so I have to cook a lot, I like paper and wool crafting and dancing, especially tango, I am always reading a couple of books, right now I'm reading "Game of Thrones" by G.Martin and "Cuentos de Eva Luna" by I. Allende . Also, my boyfriend and I adopted two
rescued 
dogs and we love spending time together and taking walks with them.

Nowadays, I'm trying to live in a eco-friendly way, learning something new everyday and spending time with my beloved ones.




Here I was enjoying the  beauty of the desert
These are some of my wool crafts

My awesome dogs 



These are my tattoos. In the firt picture I was with my crazy and cool grandmother








4 comentarios:

  1. Tango is my favourite dance to.
    What is your favourite song to dancing tango? Mine is "Por Una Cabeza" of Carlos Gardel.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I like the old ones, like "Poema" or songs by Edgardo Donato <3

      Borrar
  2. Game of thrones's books are amaziiiiing!!! ;)
    Nice autobiography and pics -love your dogs <3-
    Have a nice day!

    ResponderBorrar